Bowtie Blogs
Value me while you still have the time! Poserb10

Welcome Guest! Engage in a free blogging experience through this site! Aside from blogging, feel free to request a review of your forum from our founder! Navigate through the site and you'll be able to avail it. Take note that the site is still undergoing major improvements.

Register yourself to experience the features of the site.
Bowtie Blogs
Value me while you still have the time! Poserb10

Welcome Guest! Engage in a free blogging experience through this site! Aside from blogging, feel free to request a review of your forum from our founder! Navigate through the site and you'll be able to avail it. Take note that the site is still undergoing major improvements.

Register yourself to experience the features of the site.

Value me while you still have the time!

Go down

Value me while you still have the time! Empty Value me while you still have the time!

You say you love me, but sometimes you don't show it. In the beginning, you couldn't do enough for me. Now, you seem to take me for granted. Some days I even wonder if I mean anything at all to you.

Maybe when I'm gone, you'll appreciate me and all the things I do for you. I am responsible for getting the food on your table; for your clean shirt, for the welfare of your children... a thousand and one things you want and need. Why? If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even have a car.

I've kept quiet and waited to see how long it would take you to realize how much you really need me. Cherish me, take care of me and I'll continue to take good care of you.
Yours sincerely,
Your Job

Originally from Carnegian Report
Poser
Poser
Blog Owner

Bowties : 61

https://bowtieblogs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum